Frosted Back Screen. ZAGG

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by navigates, Sep 22, 2010.

1. navigates macrumors 6502a

Zagg has an AT&T exclusive iPhone Dry install that had the frosted/matt iphone back screen. They have discontinued the frosted/matt back on the iphone 4 and now come with the clear version of the back.

Is there a similar product with frosted back?

2. bcp23 macrumors member

3. navigates thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. ivandr macrumors regular

I got the phantom skinz (Full body matte and 1 ultra-clear screen protector) after reading the above page and I really love it.
    I have been a zagg loyalist for some time but these stick much better and I love the way the matte looks on the back of my iPhone 4!!

Oh and the package came with 2 full sets of each for ordering online (The matt full body came with 2 full matte protector kits and 2 front screen protectors and the ultraclear front came with 2 front screens)

5. newskin macrumors 6502

I'm thinking of switching to the phantom's matte. I have matte on the front so I want to go matte on the back also. Just wondering, anyone know if it's two cutouts for the flash and camera?

6. cwsm macrumors member

Can anyone recommend the Matte for the front?
    There seems to be a lot of praise for the skins by phantomskinz, not so much for their screen protectors. I don't know how I can justify spending $20 on a PowerSupport Anti-Glare.

7. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

It's one cutout for flash and lens.

8. newskin macrumors 6502

Thx boshii, which back protectors are the ones with the two circle cut outs for the back?

9. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

I love the matte back protector in my iPhone 4. Doesn't show fingerprints at all and looks real sharp with thr bumper. Most AT&T kiosks still have em in stock at shopping malls