Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hiimamac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2007
Boston
Web page for .mac taking a while to get to.

Mac mail having problems with .mac accounts.

Interesting?
:apple:

erik1975

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2002
Illinois
Yeah, I am also having problems.

Probably doing some advance system updates for next weeks big update!

WOO HOO!

JNB

macrumors 604
Not really, just a system issue with IMAP slowdowns. I don't read this as anything special. If it was, Apple wouldn't do a mystery upgrade in the late afternoon/early evening, they'd schedule it for about 3 or 4 am Eastern, likely, to avoid disruptions.

100% of members might experience slower than normal response when using IMAP mail. Mail can be sent and received using .Mac webmail. Normal service will be restored ASAP.

Wild-Bill

macrumors 68030
Jan 10, 2007
bleep
Not really, just a system issue with IMAP slowdowns. I don't read this as anything special. If it was, Apple wouldn't do a mystery upgrade in the late afternoon/early evening, they'd schedule it for about 3 or 4 am Eastern, likely, to avoid disruptions.

Not slowdowns, completely OFF-LINE. IMAP Mail non-functional.

f1

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2007
Yep IMAP mail seems to be completely non functional at this point. Also the .mac webpage is now taking forever to load, and IF it does load, the page times out when I try to login.

iDisk is working, and published iCal calendars seems to be functioning as normal

hiimamac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2007
Boston
Yep IMAP mail seems to be completely non functional at this point. Also the .mac webpage is now taking forever to load, and IF it does load, the page times out when I try to login.

iDisk is working, and published iCal calendars seems to be functioning as normal

I was getting everything from (password not accepted in mac mail) to an error when I tried to log in via the webpage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.