FWIW Premier counts go through like "Buttah" :)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikee336, Jun 15, 2010.

1. mikee336 macrumors member

Just ordered two new 32gb iPhone 4s on my premier account after attempting the Apple site repeatedly and my order timing out. My premier account went through with not one single hiccup on both orders :) Happy Camper Here!! well except the fact that one should have been a white one :mad: but overall :):):):cool:

*Edit* also it says orders will begin being fulfilled on the 24th and over nighted so I assume we'll be receiving ours on the 25th but lets be honest here, with the ***** show that's already happening this early in the morning with people just trying to pre-order the damn thing I'm not sure I'd even want to try an activation on the 24th :p

*Update 4:40am Eastern time* Thanks goodness I got my order in because I was going to login to my account to snap a pic of the iPhone 4 availability and it's just kicking me out repeatedly at this point. Also for anyone wondering during ordering you get a message that YOU MUST HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS ON DAY OF SHIPPING OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED. I was only CHARGED ONE DOLLAR ON MY ACCOUNT TO VERIFY MY CARD.

*Update* They just put a hold on my account for the funds so it looks like they will be holding onto them.

2. billy3785 macrumors regular

billy3785

where? i click preorder and it just shows me the 3g and 3gs

3. rynep macrumors newbie

rynep

Same.... I don't get the option for the 4, so I went back to the Apple Store... XD

4. raven77 macrumors member

Same here!
    :)

5. DavidFL macrumors member

Same here. No iPhone 4 shows up.:confused:

6. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

Just did mine.

It was AT&T Premier, and it was all the way at the bottom. I'm happy I don't have to stand in any lines. I hope I was one of the first batch to get theirs shipped for opening day.

7. mikee336 thread starter macrumors member

Do you have a premier account? I signed onto my account and clicked upgrade eligibility. Followed those steps until I got to the main phone selection screen where iPhone 4 pre-order was an option inside of a graphic. Clicked pre-order and scrolled to the bottom of the page and viola! iPhone 4 pre-order.

8. RickyD53 macrumors regular

i got both of mine also, but to the OP, did they show your discount on the data plan of both or only the primary? and did they make you choose a messaging plan for both?....both those things happened to me.

9. billy3785 macrumors regular

billy3785

yup... the bottom of my screen looks like this

-n [​IMG]

10. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

mine too i can't find it...

11. Arh25 macrumors member

No iPhone 4 showing up on my AT&T premier account.

12. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

Me either. WTF. This is just a mess.

13. mikee336 thread starter macrumors member

For the data plan I had the option to "Choose existing" for both which was currently the $30 unlimited plan. For all other options it allowed me to choose skip and just keep my current plan untouched.

14. LinMac macrumors 65816

Same here. I don't really understand it.

15. sonofpismo macrumors regular

sonofpismo

AT&T mentions nothing about shipping on launch day, and they charge $18 activation, although it should be waived.

16. RickyD53 macrumors regular

ok ok, maybe it'll keep my family messaging plan, because thatd be dumb to have a seperate messaging plan for each phone line.

17. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

18. BlazeX444 macrumors newbie

i have 2 1 dollar holds on my account, what should i do?

19. Sykotic macrumors member

When I log into my At&t account it lists it as Premier. However, I hit the logout option at the top it prompted me for a log-in. I tried my number and that didn't work. I hit register and put my number in there. It told me that my wireless number wasn't eligible for Premier site access because it is an "individual responsibility" line.

I'm guessing that if you have Premier access via discount only and still pay for your's then you are S.O.L. I'm getting the same screen of nothing but iPhone 3Gs. The iPhone4 pic says pre-order now but even when clicked it just lists the 3g an 3gs.

Apple hangs at a different spot each time. Still trying...

20. Kinkade macrumors member

Just ordered iPhone 4 from the AT&T Premier store.

It was quick and easy. I kept my unlimited data plan and used a debit card(with a visa logo).

I would have preferred using the apple store, but after more failed attempts then I have fingers I gave up and went to AT&T.

21. Bitgod macrumors regular

Bitgod

Arrgh, this is like an ebay auction, trying to see which site will work first. But not QUITE as fun...

22. swy05 macrumors 6502

Where the hell is the "use existing" option?

Unless I'm going blind, I can't see this option. All I see are the options to choose new voice/data plans.

23. aajad macrumors member

aajad

Does it matter if you order through Premier or Apple? Discounts should still be there because the Premier account shows my school. Correct?

24. Kinkade macrumors member

I was only able to use the "use existing" button for my data. I think you can just skip or pick the same exact stuff you already have for voice and messaging.