Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I also like this.

So much the fun to look at the leaks!

Hopefully it'll grow, this seems REALLY cool! :)

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
i like, you should put the picture or video i don't remeber what it was of the ihome picture in the elevator.....

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
puckhead193 said:
i like, you should put the picture or video i don't remeber what it was of the ihome picture in the elevator.....

that one goes into the fake page :)

arn

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Ah, very cool, nice one arn! It will be cool to see this page grow as more products are leaked.

And perhaps if iHome is ever released, it will have to be moved from the fake pages to the not-so-fake pages. ;)

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
sorryiwasdreami said:
On the "One more thing" invitation page, you say iMac with "Frontpage;" I think you mean "front row?"

If not, my apologies.

ya, you're right.

arn

TMA

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2003
England
I've got the iWalk videos if anyone wants them or wants to host them.

Also just added the leaked Quicksilver pictures, if anyone has any more information on where they came from feel free to edit the page.

I'd really like to see the fake image of the first PowerMac G5. Does anyone remember that one? it looked like it had been cut out of a newspaper and appeared to be a monstrous metallic mesh thing. It wasn't too far off.

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
TMA said:
I've got the iWalk videos if anyone wants them or wants to host them.

Also just added the leaked Quicksilver pictures, if anyone has any more information on where they came from feel free to edit the page.

already done. :)

email me the iwalk videos

webmaster@macrumors.com

arn

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.