- Apr 12, 2001
Apple today pushed out an update to GarageBand [App Store] for iPad, adding a number of new features including audio output via AirPlay, Bluetooth, and HDMI, import of various audio file types including Apple Loops, and the ability to copy and paste audio files from compatible applications.
Full details on how to use the new features are included in a support document associated with the release.What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
- Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
- Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
- Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
- Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
Apple released GarageBand for iPad in mid-March and has since updated its GarageBand and Logic applications for Mac to support working with projects created on the iPad app.
Article Link: GarageBand for iPad Updated With Audio Output, File Import, and Audio Copy and Paste