I always buy on the new releases of iPhone, not the in between 'S' versions. So needless to say, I am now following the 7 as it surfaces. I have the 6 and my mom has the 5. I haven't upgraded her due to health reasons and she really wasn't using it for about a year. She is starting to use it more, but due to bad eye sight, the 5 is simply too small anymore. The 6 isn't much bigger, or I'd give her mine, so I think I will be upgrading to the plus sizes. I am hesitant, but with all I do on my phone, it just makes sense to go with the +. I am a little nervous about the size, but like others have said, they won't go back to a smaller phone….But I digress So my thinking is….should I get my mom the 6+ or 6S+ now (is it worth it), or wait for the 7+? She doesn't need anything fancy as far as features. It's mostly the size that will be the main reason for the change, not to mention the 5 is on it's way out. I saw light spots on the left side of the screen when I restarted it the other day. And is the monthly payment option worth it? I want to hear from people who could pay outright if they wanted to or did you do the monthly payment and what was the benefit to either choice. Thanks!