Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

co.ag.2005

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
I need a good trustworthy place to by a Iphone 6 refurb for my wife, hers is out of warranty and broken, I read a thread aout refurb model numbers but it was from last year, it did not give any places to get Iphone only other things.
If this not the proper thread to ask ,mods feel free to move it to the proper thread, thank you.

You can get a good, used iPhone 6 from Swappa.com (depending on your country). It's a trusted place and I've bought/sold there often. Just make sure to read the seller's reviews and ask questions about the product.

Reactions: paranoia

paranoia

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2010
New England
You can get a good, used iPhone 6 from Swappa.com (depending on your country). It's a trusted place and I've bought/sold there often. Just make sure to read the seller's reviews and ask questions about the product.
Thank you, for the reply I will check them out.

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2010
I get the feeling that the iPhone 7 is going to be underwhelming and Samsung and Google are just ahead and Apple doesn't have to come out with a flashy new redesign (just look at the leaks of the iPhone 7). Might be better to just wait for the 7S at this point. I hate to say that being an iPhone user myself, but I have a feeling that is going to be the reality. If you need one now, just get the iPhone 6.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.