Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drop or not to drop?

• Drop her ass like it's hot!

Votes: 111 88.8%
  • You're overreacting and try to work things out...

Votes: 14 11.2%

• Total voters

barr08

macrumors 65816
Aug 9, 2006
Boston, MA
The day a girl keys your car for any reason is the day you need to delete her. Girls have no reason to be that crazy, nor do guys for that matter.

Agree. Keying a guy's car is about the worst thing you can do to him. It's the male equivalent of the C-word, but way worse.

zenoran

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2009
I assume she's an adult and responsible for her actions?

dump her and take her to small claims to get your property replaced :)

michael.lauden

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2008
Just treat people the way you want to be treated. everyone makes mistakes.

just make sure you tell her if there's another one, then 'thats is it'

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD
Dump her. Physical abuse is where any relationship stops.

It was a year into dating when the girl who went shopping with me, along with ANOTHER guy. Oh and it was her good friend too.

The text: My friend and I were talking about women and different personalities. I told my friend that I was tired out by asian girls (my gf is asian)

Nevermind, she probably knows a ninja. Good luck getting out of this one.

electroshock

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2009
I've got a bad feeling that in about 10 years from now that unless this issue is quickly corrected (with a very firm and guilt-free "so long, honey"), we'll be reading a newspaper headline:

The Daily Newspaper said:
Crazed wife burns down house to spite husband

...along with a quote from the police spokesperson: "Oh yeah, we've been to that address quite a few times in the past for all sorts of stuff. Address is on our dispatcher computer system's 'speed dial' feature. Well, since that address no longer exists, guess we can take it off the speed dial now."

Do not let this proceed any further to marriage, or the revenge she exacts during a subsequent divorce will be messy, expensive, and especially extra-painful. :)

Undispu7ed

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
I already dropped her before I put up the thread, I just wanted to see some opinions and what not :p

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
OP: Next time reconsider doing so unless you're positive you're not equally immature. I'm just sayin'.

Agree. Keying a guy's car is about the worst thing you can do to him. It's the male equivalent of the C-word, but way worse.

Keying a girl's car sucks just as much. Just because we don't want to dry hump the hood of our ride doesn't mean we don't value it all the same.

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Dump her. She's abusive. This is a no-brainer. Dump her and go get therapy- I'm serious.

If the therapy is to help him forget the memories, then he could just stand in the way of the iPhone next time she throws it. Much cheaper, and you only get a bump on the head.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
If the therapy is to help him forget the memories, then he could just stand in the way of the iPhone next time she throws it. Much cheaper, and you only get a bump on the head.

No- the therapy is to find out why he's put up with this for so long, identify the pattern and make sure he doesn't date someone like this again.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
PSYCHO%20Small.jpg

azboricua

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2009
Arizona
So just 30 mins ago, my gf was snooping through my phone and found a text she didn't like. She threw my iPhone into my brand new MacBook pro and put a dent on it. I just stared at my MacBook, in disbelief and didn't even say a word to her. She left and didn't even say sorry. I posted up a facebook status about how angry I was and what happened, she commented on it and said she's definitely gonna key my car again..LOL wtf?

Prior to this: She's...

- Keyed up my car for hanging out with a girl. It wasn't hanging out, the girl was helping me pick out something for my gf's bfday and she still didn't care

- Took a glass cup and dented my pc monitor (the LCD part) because I didn't want to get off

Been with her for 5 years but I'm about ready to drop her ass! What would you guys do in this case?

The ho needs to go, and you should expect things like this if you're gonna keep playing around.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
The ho needs to go, and you should expect things like this if you're gonna keep playing around.

Doesn't sound like he's been playing around. Even if he was, no one should be treated like this. If a guy did this to a girl, you'd be advising her to call the cops. This kind of behavior is NOT OK, and it will only get worse.

designgeek

macrumors 65816
Jan 30, 2009
"Town"
Just treat people the way you want to be treated. everyone makes mistakes.

just make sure you tell her if there's another one, then 'thats is it'

To quote one of my good friends: "Five or six more time of that and I'm through!" She was being sarcastic mostly but her boyfriend had just recently tried to hit her and was subsequently beat up by another friend's burly older brother. He was then thrown out of the house with all of his possessions.

I'm not saying you should literally throw her and her stuff out but maybe suggest it.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Major Dump.

I can understand her being upset at times, but going by her reactions she's very, very childish and vindictive.

shivermetimbers

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2008
McChord, Wash
I guess I am exceptionally cruel. I dont put up with crap. Want to play insecure......see ya. I am uber-bitchy about my 17" uMBP or any of my Mac's. To fling my phone into my MBP would be a foot to ass launch/departure out of my front door. My wife is Korean...she has a level head. Most Koreans freak the HELL OUT without a thought. I think she love the Mac's more than me. We do well. With that...its hard to beat the Korean temper. Find a nice girl.........

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.