Ghetto Siri: Funny!!!!

TuiSong

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2011
Petone, New Zealand
Maybe cultural differences, but I didn't think that was funny at all. I didn't find it offensive or anything, but just felt like Whut? I just wasted how many seconds of my life watching that??

radiogoober

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2011
Maybe cultural differences, but I didn't think that was funny at all. I didn't find it offensive or anything, but just felt like Whut? I just wasted how many seconds of my life watching that??
Pretty much how I felt reading your post.

It's ironic for someone to complain about "wasted seconds of their lives" and then spend the time posting about it!

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
I wasted less seconds than you, cause I stopped it very early on
I didn't find it funny at all

TuiSong

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2011
Petone, New Zealand
Pretty much how I felt reading your post.

It's ironic for someone to complain about "wasted seconds of their lives" and then spend the time posting about it!
Why is it a waste of time to speak up and say, hey this isn't funny, it's a waste of time? maybe my small sacrifice of a few seconds to post, will save others from killing their humour cells by watching it or something

marine0816

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2011
USA
To the ones that dOnt think its funny, it must be a cultural thing cause I thought it was really funny. But I guess that's the reason I never found Seinfeld funny at all, culture

TuiSong

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2011
Petone, New Zealand
we agree on seinfeld.

I just don't' find much American humor to actually be funny, really it is the cultural differences. I was kind of boggled that flight of the concords did so well over there because I figured that since I just don't get US humor, that they probably wouldn't get kiwi humor either. Though I do still wonder if we actually 'get' the jokes in the same way or if it is funny to us in different ways.

I'm also in a slightly grumpous mood so probably should not have posted to rain on any parades, everyone is free to enjoy what they like.

I want a Father Jack siri, he'd just say Feck off! to everything except "where can I get a drink around here" to which he'd reply drink!

Mpaige2

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2010
Wow... I have a great sense of humor but I didn't think this was funny at all:confused: Kind of offensive if you ask me.

Btrthnezr3

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2010
Texas
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Lol "you mad?"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.