Gift Ideas For My Son

dan-o-mac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
My son's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get him. He's going to be 7 on Nov. 27. Please do not recommend games, my 2 boys already have a PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, XBOX, and want a PSP for Christmas, the last thing we need is more games. I'm looking to spend up to $100 bucks. Thanks for your help.

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
Maybe a 512 meg shuffle? That'd be pretty cool :)

what's he interested in? Maybe tickets for a baseball game? (baseball season s is still going on, right? :confused: )

dan-o-mac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
katie ta achoo said:

what's he interested in? Maybe tickets for a baseball game? (baseball season s is still going on, right? :confused: )
My older son had a 1 gig shuffle and lost it, I'm not so sure I want to get another one. I like the Baseball idea to bad the season is over. :(

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
pdpfilms said:
No. That is a bad idea.

I recommend LEGOs of any sort... they were always what i wanted, from the moment I was born. That is, until Apple came into my life.
yeah, i know...it was a joke :eek:

as far as a serious gift, when i was 7 i really liked to play with legos and stuff like that. what about a trip to a knicks game? (seeing you're in brooklyn)

iSaint

macrumors 603
katie ta achoo said:

ROFL!!!

KT, it's football season! U of H is wooping some butt this year! Aren't you a cheerleader for your football team?

*ducks*

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
Oooo, I third (or fourth) the Legos! I forgot about those! Legos totally rock my socks!!

iSaint said:
ROFL!!!

KT, it's football season! U of H is wooping some butt this year! Aren't you a cheerleader for your football team?

*ducks*
Oh. Football?

UH I'll pay attention to next year, when I'm actually a student.

My school has no football team.

/puts on cheerleader uniform
//Go team! Wooowooo!
///*high kick*
////Oowwww, I pulled a muscle! :(
/////should stick to viola/violin

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
tickets to a hockey game.... i'll go, i see your from brookyln maybe a Ranger game (their my fav. team :rolleyes: ;)

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
A cricket bat and ball.

It's a widely forgotten fact that the first international cricket matches were played between the USA and England way back when.

Give your son a bit of history and teach him a game where it's perfectly legal to aim a ball as hard as a rock at the opposing batsman's throat and head at 100 miles an hour.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
puckhead193 said:
tickets to a hockey game.... i'll go, i see your from brookyln maybe a Ranger game (their my fav. team :rolleyes: ;)

ewww rangers

ewww jagr

ewww 17 goals

ewww rangers

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
killuminati said:
ewww rangers

ewww jagr

ewww 17 goals

ewww rangers
hahaha, i'm surprised they are playing the way they are. I thought with no-name talent they would be terrible but was i wrong. I'm happy with how they are doing... :D