Give Apple feedback!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ozzyman500, Mar 19, 2011.

1. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

I just submitted my feedback for my issues with iOS 4.3. If we ever need want to get this fixed we all need to address them!

www.apple.com/feedback

2. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

What an interesting prospect. I too shall voice my ideas and opinions to this apple feedback suggestion! Onward boys, into the breach!

3. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

What issues do you have? I had heaps of issues with 4.2.1 and have had none with 4.3. I'm curious to see what problems people have been having.

4. Merkie macrumors 68020

- Glitches in the UI
    - Battery drain / increased data usage because of the Ping service in the iPod app
    - In some countries 3G doesn't work anymore after the 4.3 update

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

So far for me iOS4.3 seems decent. The battery isn't really draining as badly as others, and I've not seen any of the glitches.

Nonetheless, if you don't tell apple about the issues, they'll not know to fix them. The more people that log the issues, the more likely they'll address it.

6. iKnowMr.Jobs macrumors regular

iKnowMr.Jobs

Giving them feedback helps but i'm pretty sure that apple reads the forms too.;)
    I found out from cultofmac. If some other blogs post something regarding this like engadget or gizmodo, apple will do something.

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I wouldn't rely on apple reading MR, to get their bug reports. They'll look towards their own apple discussion board for that.

8. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

That is insane, what countries is it? It probably has something to do with the carrier being unsupported in 4.3. I used to use an unofficial carrier and remember how at first to get the 3G working I had to edit the APN using some sort of APN changer.

9. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

Only really the first 2 for me. If I want any decent battery during the day I need to turn off cellular data, sucks.

10. Ashin macrumors 6502a

Ashin

Well the constant push connection that keeps talking to your iPhone every 10-15 minutes when signed into the AppStore is a pretty big bug...

11. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

Oh yeah, probably the App Store bug too. 4.3 is just a big pile of ****. Wish I never upgraded...don't even use the hot spot or home sharing.

12. Charlie Sheen macrumors 6502

Charlie Sheen

Ok firs of all i love the new features like the gestures and the rotation lock but i hate the battery drain. I'm glad you send the feedback.

13. milani macrumors 68000

milani

I've had no issues at all, and 4.3 fixed my homescreen button issues, too.

14. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I don't really have any issues with it, other than my 3GS feels slow and old now :(

15. ozzyman500 thread starter macrumors 65816

What new gestures are you talking about? This is the iPhone forum...

If you're having problems give them feedback yourself too!

The only way they know is if we tell them!

16. Charlie Sheen macrumors 6502

Charlie Sheen

I meant ios 4.3 in general and the ipad has the gestures. The iphone on the other hand can't ofer me anything positive besides the homesharing thing. And the battery draining is really anoying.

17. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

I for one, have no reason to share feedback with Apple, as there haven't been any issues for me.