Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cocky jeremy

macrumors 603
Jul 12, 2008
I blame Canada! LOL

AT&T is the only one at fault. They are completely incompetent. I just got a call from a collection agency for a $521 bill due to AT&T for a data connect plan I cancelled back in July and another one I never had. I made two calls to AT&T and they started looking into it and the first person told me I would be called back in an hour. 2 days later when I called back they started again and unfortunately my coverage is so bad I was worried i would drop the call. The rep said she would call me back at home if it dropped. Of course it dropped and it's been 2 more days with no call. I have notified the BBB, NY State Attorney General and my local police to file fraud charges and I have notified my attorney to climb up their ass for potentially damaging my credit. I also sent a email to some higher ups at AT&T I know asking them if they would like to be served their papers at home or the office. LOL F'em

Exaaaactly! Give em hell. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.