Going nuts waiting for 3.0/New iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wnxgenral, May 24, 2009.

1. wnxgenral macrumors 6502

I know this post could be compiled into some other one on this forum but seriously I want a new iPhone and 3.0 so bad. My 3G hasn't fully lost its appeal but a new phone with a new software... I mean ahhh I can't wait!

Jack ;)

2. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

I'm counting down the days til the 3.0 release too! I hope it's soon after WWDC. I just bought a 3g so I'm not interested in the new iphone release, but the new software....I can't wait! :D

3. DPH macrumors regular

Same here, im going to buy my first iphone, and i cant wait! i hope it will cost like 1399 NOK(220$) with 1 year contract!:p! then i will buy it asap!

4. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

I know I really want to update first, I've lived without text forwarding for 2 years and I really was fine with it, but now that I'm getting it back, I just can't wait--I need it!!!:eek:

5. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

It's funny, out of all of the features I thought I would miss when switching to an iphone, this is the feature I have actually ended up missing! I never realized how many text messages I forwarded lol.

6. DPH macrumors regular

The contract plan i will take, have 500 mb free data/pr month, is this great, for alot of surfing/facebook/ for everything but not youtube?

7. wnxgenral thread starter macrumors 6502

haha I know man but its hard!! btw I love your location: 127.0.0.1 because thats where home is ahaha. I saw that on a bumper sticker once.

8. pugnut macrumors 6502a

I never really understood the benefit of text forwarding, however since I am on 3.0 I love the feature and find that I use it all the time

9. Andruw91 macrumors regular

I've been waiting since November for my first iphone. I can't wait to dump my Nextel i850 that seems to never get texts to it. This is going to be like using a horse to get around and then upgrading to a Lambo. I can't wait

10. =MuLti-CeLL= macrumors 6502a

=MuLti-CeLL=

I've been waiting on a T-Mobile contract since launch day back in '07.

I'm so ready for this! Can't wait! All I need is a solid release date and ill be in line, cash in hand. :D

11. Andruw91 macrumors regular

Got the cash already too. Going to buy an iphone no matter what happens at WWDC. If no new phone is announced I'll buy one shortly after WWDC. If there is a new phone I'll get it as soon its hits the shelves.

12. yorkshire macrumors 6502a

yorkshire

Just 2 weeks more, thats nothing when you consider I've been waiting since December.;)

13. Andruw91 macrumors regular

Got you beat. November

14. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

What if the new iPhone is exactly the same as the 3g just with more storage. Are you going to still be excited, i no im not.

15. Matrix86 macrumors member

I wouldn't be either.

16. bt22 macrumors 6502

I am also waiting on the release of the new iPhone and 3.0 software to purchase my first iPhone. Waiting is getting harder and harder.

17. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

You know its funny, but I'm not all that worked up over 3.0. Yeah, I'll get it and install it, but my iPhone is fulfilling my needs right now, so any improvements will be icing on the cake.

18. LovemyiPhone111 macrumors newbie

I totally agree. 3.0 will have some cool upgrades, but my iPhone is awsome as it is.

19. Excellerator macrumors 6502a

Really the only think I am looking forward to is Cut/Copy/Paste and also the push notifications, otherwise I am also happy with 2.2.1.

20. iRich1G macrumors member

Im with you man. Ive decided to take the plunge and sell my 3G while its still worth something. I am that convinced new hardware is coming. What will I do without an iPhone for a month? :eek::eek::eek:

21. wnxgenral thread starter macrumors 6502

I did that with my first gen iPhone... living hell. not worth it at all.

jack

22. iRich1G macrumors member

Come on this is :apple: we're talkin about. We'll see more than a capacity upgrade ;).

23. iRich1G macrumors member

Yeah I know. But I will appreciate it that much more. Just 12 more days the suspense is kiling me.:D

24. weeman macrumors 6502

12 days until the announcemnt and you realize its gonna be another 3-4 weeks until its available...

I sold my 1st gen day before wwdc...figured the 3g would be out within a day or two of its announcement...and realized it wasn't going to be out for a few weeks...it was horrible!