Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
This has to be the dumbest review I have ever read. You have no idea how to use the app.

At the time that was written, Golfshot wasn't particularly great and every point he made there was true.

They've completely revamped the app since then, and I'm sure mcintoshmc would have more positive things to say about it since each point he brought up has been addressed.

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
This has to be the dumbest review I have ever read. You have no idea how to use the app.

And that's the dumbest criticism ever considering that the review from me that you are criticizing was for a version 1.0 of an app from almost 3 years ago. If you had that initial version, you would have felt the same exact way. However in the 3 years since, Golfshot has come a long way and between the updates to the app (now at version 3.1.1) and the fact that the iphone has improved significantly in storage space and processing power, all the concerns that I pointed out are really no longer valid. In fact, I've been using the Golfshot app for the past year and a half, as well as their Golfplan and TW apps.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.