Good dry screen protectors for iPhone 6 that are case compatible?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bobright, Jun 6, 2015.

1. bobright macrumors 601

Can somebody recommend me something. I've seen a few on Amazon but reviews are so up and down. Is there any good glass ones? Dry ones that stay put and you can use a case with them?

2. ecschwarz macrumors 6502a

ecschwarz

I got one of these early on - it was cheap and not much else was available for the iPhone 6. It covers almost all of the screen (except the portion that curves), and I've had it on for about 8 months with no complaints - it even feels about like the iPhone's screen naked:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MJRAIJK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

I use it with the Apple Silicone Case, but it should fit with most cases that have a small lip around the edge of the phone.

3. macher macrumors 6502a

macher

Zagg HDX you can get on Amazon at a good price.

4. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Power Support AFP Crystal Film Set. Don't buy the ones at the Apple Store, they're not cut correctly. The ones online come direct from Japan and are cut much better. Because of the curved screen, they don't go all the way to the edge. In fact, they don't completely cover the entire viewing area of the screen. But this is not a problem. I've had mine on for about 8 months and it is still prefect. You can find them on Amazon for $21.

5. joekim1026 macrumors regular

I've used iCarez before. They're very affordable and great quality! Look for them on Amazon