Good place to send flowers and chocolate - preferably natural?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Iphone4sinwhite, May 28, 2013.

1. Iphone4sinwhite macrumors 6502

My wife's birthday is this Thursday. I'd like to send her flowers and chocolate at work. What is a good online place to order this? Preferably it would be a place that offers natural or semi-natural chocolate. She doesn't like the chemical laden chocolate from Fannie May's, See's, etc. If it is to be delivered to her at work would I have to find a local place in my city to deliver it?

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Don't know about chocolate but try flowers.com

3. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

There is a chocolate store in my area that makes good fudge, Chocolate Jewels. Not sure about their other chocolates. They are a small company and also ship their chocolates elsewhere. The fudge is very rich so that may be an indicator of other offerings.

If you want more renowned brand you can't go wrong with Godiva.

A small brand of renown would be Christopher Norman.

4. CaptHenryMorgan macrumors regular

Definitely go with a good local florist if you can. I've tried online flower vendors and they are usually lame, come in cardboard boxes, and/or the flowers don't last long. I've always had great success with local well-reviewed florists.

5. NancyKraz macrumors newbie

good Flower Sending Experince

I've had good experience with http://justbuyflowers.net they also have a page that explains what the traditional meaning of different flowers are; which I always find helpful.