Got $30 in iTunes cards...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by waloshin, Dec 28, 2014.

1. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

I got $30 in iTunes gift cards from a chinese gift game. I have a Mac Mini and plan to spend it on the Mac App Store, but not sure on what?

Any suggestions.

2. gnasher729 macrumors P6

gnasher729

I suggest you might buy music, videos, books, audio-books, or apps. Or rent videos. Really up to you.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I'd say search the app store and find what interests you. I don't think we can make that decision for you.

4. Switchfoot macrumors member

Apps/music would be my first suggestion. Convenience of renting iTunes movies is nice, but at 5.99 just redbox 3-4 movies and save the iTunes credit for stuff that will last. Besides, Amazon's rentals are 48 hours if you want instant streaming.

Find something you're interested in. Music? Mainstage is right there in that budget-- best bang for buck imo of almost anything in the app store.
    Video/effects? Motion 5 or one of the animation apps.

Really push yourself to learn something-- 30 bucks and your mac and you could develop a very useful hobby or even a new job skill.

5. waloshin thread starter macrumors 68040

waloshin

Thank you very much!

6. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Buy and download Goat Simulator (for iOS). Definitely Goat Simulator.

edit: never mind, not for MacAppStore, only for iOS. My capricious advice has been retracted.

7. waloshin thread starter macrumors 68040

waloshin

Just to clarify. I am looking for apps around $30 for my Mac Mini. If anyone knew of any that would help. Mainstage is a great example.