got my iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dontwalkhand, Feb 9, 2008.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

I got my iphone and really loving it. I'm really enjoying using this phone. Apple did a great job this time around

2. kylecib123 macrumors newbie

how easy was it to set up? was there an option for a 1 year contract as opposed to 2 years? my contract is almost up with sprint. i have a treo755p and i love it but i would like to give the iphone a try.....

3. No1Dad macrumors newbie

Couldn't agree more! Got mine a few days ago and haven't been able to put it down. Love it more than my own mother.

4. SilentLoner macrumors 65816

SilentLoner

For us o2 users it an 18 month contract with less than strict credit check, all done within 5 minutes from the comfort of your own home instead of dealing with patronizing phone salesmen.

5. angrygolfer macrumors 6502

In the US there is only a 2 year option. I have no problem being locked in for 2 years because 1. The phone is AWESOME and 2. I have had excellent coverage with AT&T since I switched last June.

6. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

Yes its great. I have had mine since launch and I love it.
    Can't wait for the SDK.

7. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Welcome to the iPhone community and the light side of the force

8. RonCarr macrumors regular

RonCarr

Welcome aboard both who just got their iPhones! I think we all appreciate how great the device is and will love it even more come the end of this month! I have been a happy iPhone owner since launch (canceled with Verizon just to get my hands on it as soon as i could).

9. dontwalkhand thread starter macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A109a Safari/419.3)

in the us there Is only the two year contract option sadly unless you have bad credit then you cab get prepaid

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A109a Safari/419.3)

I have a question though. When the Sdk comes out will there most likely be someone who would make a video recording app ?