Got new iPhone 4 32Gb today

Devnor

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
One word: awesome

No prox sensor issues, deathgrip yields a 1-2 bar loss & no dropped calls. Basically the same performance as the Sony Treo that I had to use when my 3G was stolen in April. Couldn't be happier. WTG Apple!

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010

No prox sensor issues, deathgrip yields a 1-2 bar loss & no dropped calls. Basically the same performance as the Sony Treo that I had to use when my 3G was stolen in April. Couldn't be happier. WTG Apple!
Glad your happy with your phone dude enjoy. :)

pdhahn

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2010
Poconos, PA
Today makes it a week that I've had mine. Same situation...no real issues and a ton of great uses for it. It's my first iphone and I can't believe I waited this long to get into such a great device.

malnar

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2008

Glad to see someone else around here is actually enjoying their Iphone 4. Love mine too.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Had mine for a couple weeks now and pulled out the 3GS to prep for sale (32GB, gettin' $300; that good?) and am blown away by how pixelated the screen looks...

Craziness.

teenwith3i

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2010

I didn't know Sony made the PALM Treo.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
I got my iPhone 4 the day before launch via FedEx. Works perfectly. The build week really doesn't have anything to do with it. Wasn't that whole thing debunked a while back?

iHeartapple2

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
WoW!! How refreshing this post was to read! Finally someone that can actually post that they are satisfied with their iPhone 4! :) I waited in line for 7 hours on launch day to get mine and it was worth every single minute of it. I can use the phone with or without a case and no problems. I prefer a case just for a little protection in case of a accidental drop. I always think back to some of my older phones like the Razor, Motorolla Q, and BlackBerry before there ever was a such thing as a iPhone. Look how far Apple has come in just 4 models! Just imagine what the next generations will bring!

IndianaSolo

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2010
Got my 32 GB today. 4.0.1 was already installed on it too btw.

Edit: this is a week 30 phone.

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Got my 32 GB today. 4.0.1 was already installed on it too btw.
Hmmm that's odd. What is your week number? Can apple somehow add new firmware to an already packaged/sealed device?

I have a 16gb now but I'm waiting on my 32gb from AT&T (wanted more space, past 30 days, going to eBay/craigslist my 16). Wonder if it'll have 4.0.1

bigjnyc

macrumors 603
Apr 10, 2008
Same here I got mine back on July 12th and I couldn't be happier. Mine is week 27.... My bars don't move at all no matter how hard i grip the antenna, and I haven't noticed any problems with the sensor at all. I guess I got lucky.

PS: I have not updated to 4.0.1 since I'm waiting for JB and still no issues at all with the signal bars.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.