Great article about iPhone 4S.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LagFighter, Oct 3, 2011.

1. LagFighter macrumors regular

http://mashable.com/2011/10/03/iphone-4s-apple/

If you've at all been concerned about Apple only announcing an iPhone 4S, go ahead and give this a read. I see a lot of threads complaining about only a minor spec bump, but all things considered, that may not be such a bad thing.

Anyway, discuss. Let the flame wars commence.

2. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Sounds like they're basing their facts of "major disappointment" off our very own MacRumors forum.

3. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

I wouldn't call it a "great" article...it's mere speculation

4. applefan289 macrumors 68000

5. LagFighter thread starter macrumors regular

It's a good message to those people who are clamoring for the iPhone 5. There will still be good features, and a reason to upgrade.

6. aztooh macrumors 6502a

May not be such a bad thing for those who dislike the form factor and/or size of the screen of the current device.

Why do those 2 things get passed off as "just hardware" around here? Form factor/ergonomics of a device that is used exclusively in your hands is most certainly a feature. I hate the way the 4 feels in my hand, it's a glass brick, and why I passed on it. I'd like to stay with iOS, but my 3g is basically dead and I want nothing to do with the current form or anything close to it.

I wish people would quit trying to convince others that new guts stuffed in the same shell is good enough for them.