Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
Just not a fan of this series. It's so much like real driving that I'd just rather drive my own truck. I'm more of an arcade racing guy. Give me my Burnout [Takedown] and Wipeout and I'm happy. Heck, I'd even rather play Motorstorm that GT.

Pretty picture, though.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
Graphics aren't everything. That's why Mario Kart Wii will be way better than this.

Hell yeah! Yet ANOTHER half assed version further diluting a once great... no fantastic, franchise watered down for "family fun" with subpar online, no voice chat, totally awesome pre-made phrases to communicate, lackluster Gamecube 1.667 graphics, "motorbikes" and gimmicky controls that are (by most previews accounts, obviously it is subject for debate) vastly inferior to playing with a 'cube controller [/end MK Wii rant]

sorry... bad day but honestly, if you don't see the gameplay merit in the GT games, you're pretty daft.

digitalnicotine

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2008
USA
Hell yeah! Yet ANOTHER half assed version further diluting a once great... no fantastic, franchise watered down for "family fun" with subpar online, no voice chat, totally awesome pre-made phrases to communicate, lackluster Gamecube 1.667 graphics, "motorbikes" and gimmicky controls that are (by most previews accounts, obviously it is subject for debate) vastly inferior to playing with a 'cube controller [/end MK Wii rant]

sorry... bad day

Aw, I hope tomorrow is better! I'm going to rent it before I consider buying it for Wii. I love Wii Sports, but pretty much every other game I've gotten so far has left me a little disappointed. I kind of wish I had gotten a 360 instead of the Wii, but at least I have the PS3.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Aw, I hope tomorrow is better! I'm going to rent it before I consider buying it for Wii. I love Wii Sports, but pretty much every other game I've gotten so far has left me a little disappointed. I kind of wish I had gotten a 360 instead of the Wii, but at least I have the PS3.

actually so far Wii sports is still my favorite game for the Wii also.

gloss

macrumors 601
May 9, 2006
around/about
Zack and Wiki is not only one of the most entertaining games I've played on any console, it's one that could not easily be done on anything but the Wii.

More on topic; add a damage model (a la Burnout) and I'm there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.