[GUIDE] Install Windows 7 in MacBook Pro Early 2015 with almost fully support(include track pad)!!

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by tl166115, Sep 7, 2016.

1. HC2105 macrumors newbie

HC2105

post starter would you mind to make a video tutorial?cause text tutorial is hard to know,pls make a vid and step by step,installing w7 on mpb2015 is my dream hope to see the vid <3

2. tl166115 thread starter macrumors member

I haven't make such a log tutorial in vid before but I'll try my best

3. BTTF_DeLorean macrumors newbie

BTTF_DeLorean

I finally got the installation screen, and I did the command prompt, but when I tried to install, it says "Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted installation file. Contact the vendor of your windows installation disk or your system administrator for assistance." View attachment 701207

4. BTTF_DeLorean macrumors newbie

BTTF_DeLorean

I finally got it to work, except for when I try install the bootcamp drivers, it says it's not intended for this computer model, even though I used bootcamp in OS X to download the drivers.

5. HC2105 macrumors newbie

HC2105

Hey itz me again it seems making photo tutorial is easier to you(take photo onevery step)becuz we are newbies and we might not know about what you talking aboout :eek:

6. Marctraider macrumors newbie

Has anyone simply tried Installing Windows 7 through VMWare Fusion on a separate partition?
    I can remember the easiest way to achieve this is to simply use VMWare's "Raw Disk Access" to prepare an installation for Windows 7 so you don't have the initial 'hassle' of black screens, no SSD support etc.

And once installed, just get all the proper hardware drivers installed, and then boot natively into the installed Win 7 partition? I used to do this on an older mac, but assuming most basic drivers work it could be done. Or am I missing a part?

I'm tempted to try this on my MBP 2016 Late as I might want to play some games natively, and I can really not stand Windows since version 8/10.