Guys I Just Had To Share This #Bendgate

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Konvictz, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konvictz macrumors regular

While I purchased an iphone 6 plus 128gb which cost a lot of money as everyone knows, me and pretty much every plus owner, whether we admit it or not, are slightly worried and will keep looking at the sides.

So lets not deny this is not a an issue, every competitor phone does not bend even ones bigger than iphone 6 plus. I dont care what materials they have etc, its just a bit worrying to think paying so much money that a phone can bend in our pocket (like some people on these forums).

And I know this shouldnt matter, but the android people are abusing me lol. What can I say? To them it looks like I've paid much more for a poorly build quality phone.

Anyway, Apple will fix this problem no doubt, its a very easy fix. The phone is actually quite strong because there have been further stress tests around the centre of the phone and it did not bend, the stress points are near the volume buttons which apple will absolutely and certainly be fixing as quick as they can. Its not a difficult fix.

BUT the damage that it has done to Apple will be costly no doubt.

But even though the jokes on me, though I'd share this funny vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEF27zrXTEk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.