Ha! Wait until tomorrow when the majority of iPhones will be distributed.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhonedHome, Jun 23, 2010.

1. iPhonedHome macrumors 6502

Based on what we've seen today, can you imagine the influx of hell that will be released on this sight alone tomorrow with yellow screens, yellow bars, chitty reception, yada yada yada. REALLY!

What a complete PR nightmare this could become. With all the evidence/proof of said issues, tomorrow has great potential for a train wreck of massive proportions. I hope this is not the case but seriously WTF!

2. the1payday macrumors 6502

the1payday

I want the iPhone 4 badly, but I kind of hope it does. Seriously. ******* Apple right now. They lie about the white iPhone coming out, the Pre-Order day nightmare, and now the BS about not being able to buy one at AT&T tomorrow without a pre-order, which was next to impossible in the 5 hour window it was even ********** available. I am beyond pissed at the utter incompetence they managed to pull on this launch. It's a complete joke. If they want to help influence all the hype with the strings they are pulling by all of this, then I say let the PR tear them to shreds.

3. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

It isn't a widespread issue. The ones with problems are just the loudest. All of us with perfect phones ate too busy playing with them and not on the forums complaining ;)

4. troop231 macrumors 603

Actually it is widespread.

5. baller1308 macrumors 65816

Plus, how many people actually have phones right now with problems compared to the ones that don't. While there might be more issues heard tomorrow, there will probably be a lot of users who will have perfect phones. You can't make millions of something and not have a few lemons, it's just trying to reduce the number of lemons in the batch.

6. splashnader macrumors 6502a

splashnader

I am sure regardless of what happens tomorrow people will lose their minds and this place will be one giant shouting match. Should be fun. :D

7. Juan007 macrumors 6502a

Juan007

Gotta say Apple and AT&T handled the launch perfectly. People were freaking out over nothing, most got their phones one day early in the end.

Missed out on the preorder? You only have yourself to blame. Preorders were up for so many hours, almost an entire day.

Next time preorder... loving my iPhone, it rocks.

8. jpeg42 macrumors 6502a

jpeg42

Either you live next to a tower or have not made many calls. I love everything about this phone, but I assure you the reception issue will be widespread.

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Yes, but atleast it's believed to be safe and all being that it was made in China. Surely someone on the board can give it a lick an report some vitals.

10. lilj4425 macrumors 6502a

Maybe you should go take a laxative and sit on the toilet. You're obviously having cramping/constipation problems. ;)

11. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

I haven't seen much. Sites are acknowledging it. But the only site really lambasting it is gizmodo (obv). Well see tomorrow I hope it's not too widespread.

12. appleguy123 macrumors 604

appleguy123

The overly vocal minority is merely overpower the silent majority. I doubt that it is wide spread.

13. troop231 macrumors 603

We will see tomorrow ;)

14. admanimal macrumors 68040

Of course the problem now is that there are going to be reception issues tomorrow regardless of any potential problem with the phone itself, simply due to several hundred thousand people playing around with their new phones all day. Now that this story has appeared, everyone is going to be blaming it on holding the phone in their hands even if it has nothing to do with that.

15. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

I plan on staying off of this sight (at least the forums) for the next few days.

I agree, as bad as it has been the past couple weeks it is only going to get much, much worse tomorrow.

I am very happy and feel very lucky to have gotten my phone one day early. Also I am not having the reception or screen issues that some others seem to be having so again, I am counting myself as lucky.

Good luck to all the 24th'ers and everyone else who got/is getting an iPhone 4. I'm very happy with mine.

16. Lamarak macrumors 6502

Umm wrong. lot of people tried and couldn't get in. ATT also messed up a lot of eligibility of people ( me included ) that didn't get fixed till the 18th. People ordering 3 or 4 times didn't help either.

17. tonedef407 macrumors regular

I attempted to preorder. For an entire day. About 5 am est till 11 at night. For you everything is wine and roses, but trust me this launch has sucked for a good number of people.

18. Macdicted macrumors regular

First they release an iPad that has WiFi issues

Now they release an iPhone that has reception issues

Basic necessities of both products...... :rolleyes:

Granted the iPad wifi issues arent as wide spread as it seems the iPhone reception issues seem to be ? , but they acknowledged the iPad issues 2 months ago and have YET to resolve it.

Oh yeah fanboys I get it .....they release products that dont work so they can get you to spend more money on the next one that does...

Come on Apple , I expect better from you.

19. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

20. Juan007 macrumors 6502a

Juan007

You did something terribly wrong. I attempted to pre-order at 1:00 AM Pacific time and had my order confirmation by 1:13 AM. Next time wake up earlier or order smarter, not longer. If you're trying to order and you haven't gotten through in hours that might be a clue to change your tactics, not keep trying the same old crap.

BTW no reception issues here, not a single one. The phone is perfect in almost every way.

21. Macdicted macrumors regular

Just Google it.......

Its all over the web already , not just Gizmodo

Wait till tomorrow .....

22. iPhonedHome thread starter macrumors 6502

In the last 15 minutes I've had to reconnect my iPad to wi-fi at least 5 times. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting (get the picture) for a fix but *** no Apple hasn't released one!

I really want the new iPhone and looked forward to getting up in the morning and waiting in line at the mall for the Apple store to open and get one per my reservation. I don't know if that is going to happen now. :mad:

23. admanimal macrumors 68040

I guarantee you that 95% of other mentions you see of it are sourced from Gizmodo.

24. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

Yeah its gonna be pretty nuts here tomorrow. Its shaping up to be MUCH worse than the imac fiasco.