Happy with jet black iPhone 7????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Arnezie, Sep 22, 2016.

?

Happy with jet black

1. Yes

79.0%
  2. No

21.0%
  1. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Are you happy with your JBi7? If not why? If yes why?
    Im happy with mine I love it i keep mine in a microfiber sunglasses bag and that keeps fingerprints to a minimum and to date no scratches.

2. Geert76 macrumors 65816

Yesterday, I swapped my matte black iPhone 7 at my local Apple Store for a jetblack iPhone 7. Couldn't be happier! I love design stuff, and this is a masterpiece of design.

Also, out of all of my iPhones owned (as of iPhone 3GS) this is the most grippiest iPhone I have ever owned.
    It gives you the feel if there is a grippy case around it. The grip of the jetblack iPhone is phenomanal!
    Sometimes it kind of sticks to your hand, so not slippery as the other models which sometimes feel as if your holding a soapblock ;)

Going caseless and AppleCare+

3. Christian 5G macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

I sold my jet black today to a person who wanted a jet black instead of returning it, because there are none near me.

My impressions of the phone were great, it feels sooooo smooth and looks great!!!

I sold it for my own reasons and I'm on S model upgrade too, I need to manage myself in gadgets.

The only thing that bothered me was the fingerprints, oh man how much it loves them.

4. areyes163 macrumors 6502

areyes163

I'm glad to hear so many people are liking their JB iPhones. Although I did not get the JB it is striking and I'm glad most everyone it seems who bought t likes it.

5. recklesslife85 macrumors 6502

recklesslife85

Love it, feels like a new iPhone compared to the other colours which is a odd thing to say but it's true.

6. Arnezie thread starter macrumors 65816

Arnezie

What made you swap ?

7. AppleRobert macrumors 603

My friend got a scratch on it the first day, he is looking to get a black matte now.

8. AppleWarMachine macrumors 65816

AppleWarMachine

i guess i'm happy with it, it is in a Apple leather case, so I can't really tell the difference between my 7 Jet Black and my previous 6 Space Gray :D

9. Erik_Eriksen macrumors newbie

Erik_Eriksen

"...masterpiece of design..."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...owwwww...

10. mkaen macrumors regular

11. MacTechnics macrumors 6502

LMAO my sentiments exactly. Beautiful phone but actually POORLY designed and manufactured. Such a masterpiece that Apple can't even mass produce it. Next year they will get it right. Same situation as the iPhone 5 slate. Poorly manufactured/designed. They got that finish right with the matte black, finally.

12. happyslayer macrumors 6502a

happyslayer

I've now had mine up and restored for about 8 hours. I can say that scratches are definitely a thing--especially around the rear edges. But I love how grippy it is in the hand without a case! So far happy.

13. danilko1 macrumors 6502a

danilko1

Finger print magnet for sure. But looks amazing. I had a Rose Gold 6S+ and the black front is just as bad as the back in showing finger prints. This is just the nature of a black phone.

The Rose Gold too showed finger prints, but over all less noticeable. I just wipe my phone more often now. Also I carry a case and will be getting an Apple Leather case, as soon as Best Buy gets more in stock.