Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sam2lucky13

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2011
sales tax in arizona is outrageous...so amazon was a no brainer...i buy just about everything extra curricular from there any way and theyve always stood behind their sales.

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
At least your deliveries come in a white van. My Amazon deliveries come in an unmarked regular car by a person that looks like a college student. Sometimes we do not know whether or not to open the door because of this. I'm not going to be home today so I am very very very worried.

palpatine

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2011
I wouldn't think so?
But if they did I would definitely go with Amazon.

i don't know. nothing on their site indicates you will get student or b2s savings. in the end, it is only a few dollars difference. i'd go with amazon because i am lazy, you have thirty days to return, and i could take this chance to get an amazon credit card, which would give me more savings.

Sam2lucky13

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2011
The only thing that crossed my mind is me getting a MBP that had been sitting at the warehouse for a loooong time and me not getting a second gen i7 processor.

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing that crossed my mind is me getting a MBP that had been sitting at the warehouse for a loooong time and me not getting a second gen i7 processor.

The specs of the MBP you agree to buy is listed on the product page. They aren't going to ship you an older model if you ordered a new one.:rolleyes:

Sam2lucky13

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2011
The specs of the MBP you agree to buy is listed on the product page. They aren't going to ship you an older model if you ordered a new one.:rolleyes:

didnt the first gen and second gen i7s have the same specs as far GHZ turbo boost etc?

Apple Expert

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
At least your deliveries come in a white van. My Amazon deliveries come in an unmarked regular car by a person that looks like a college student. Sometimes we do not know whether or not to open the door because of this. I'm not going to be home today so I am very very very worried.

If your that worried, why did you put yourself in that position? You could of bought from local store and not have to worry.

Sam2lucky13

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2011
With every upgrade/update that Apple makes to their products, they provide a new model number. All you would need to do is to make sure that you're buying the right model number.

I follow yah Surely...thanks...Im glad it all worked out. Although I will admit I chatted amazon up to make sure before I bought:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.