Have AT&T - Whats needed to change from 64gb to 128gb phone?

dvdchance

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2012
Ok so the more I'm thinking about it the more I'm tempted to spend the extra hundred and get the 128gb model...why the hell not.

I already have the 64gb iPhone 6, have had it for a week today. Is it too late to exchange it? I bought it at Apple store if it matters. What do I need to bring with me? Will my upgrade availability be available as soon as I return the 64gb phone, or will it take awhile?

Thanks for any comments.

TxExCxH

macrumors regular
May 16, 2014
Chicago
Ok so the more I'm thinking about it the more I'm tempted to spend the extra hundred and get the 128gb model...why the hell not.

I already have the 64gb iPhone 6, have had it for a week today. Is it too late to exchange it? I bought it at Apple store if it matters. What do I need to bring with me? Will my upgrade availability be available as soon as I return the 64gb phone, or will it take awhile?

Thanks for any comments.
I tried to do this exact thing and was told i could do it but it would take 4 weeks for a replacement! So of course i said f*%$ it, i'll stick with my 64gb.

dvdchance

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2012
I tried to do this exact thing and was told i could do it but it would take 4 weeks for a replacement! So of course i said f*%$ it, i'll stick with my 64gb.
4 weeks..were you doing the exchange in-store or online?

----------

You can just go in and do the exchange, but be prepared to wait until thanksgiving or so for a 6+ .
No I checked and the phone I want shows as available at the Apple store near me. I'm just afraid if I return the one I have now and my upgrade availability doesn't show, I'll wind up with no phone at all.

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
4 weeks..were you doing the exchange in-store or online?

----------

No I checked and the phone I want shows as available at the Apple store near me. I'm just afraid if I return the one I have now and my upgrade availability doesn't show, I'll wind up with no phone at all.
Go to the store and talk to them. They may be able to work it out for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.