Yesterday at work (A grocery store.), for lunch I had half a gallon of milk that had a price reduction cause it expired with in five days. Turns out it was half a gallon of food poisoning!!!!!! It didn't take long at all to fill really bad. Right after lunch was over I was...uggggg!!!! About an hour later I threw up what now looked like cottage cheese, like three times in less than 30 seconds. I got done with work a few hours later and then spent the next 17 hours in bed *trying* to sleep. First the pain felt like something wanted to explode (I lost my appendix a few years ago, from Crohn's Disease!). Now it's only a little worse than a normal stomach ache. Any one got any food poisoning tips? I took a Laxative, and the bananas part of BRAT (bananas, rice, apples and toast). Lesson learned, don't drink a half gallon of poison!!!