Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RebornProphet

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
Yeah we all know that 1gb ram is enougj and the problem is in ios and not optimized etc etc etc etc and apple will fix it soon etc etc...

I dont care what is the problem with Air, but i dont see same issues with air2. And im pretty sure getting "low memory warnings" was related to 1gb ram. Not getting that anymore with Air2...

Low memory warnings? Actual notifications telling you that memory is low?

Never seen those before and that's with BioShock, VainGlory, and Asphalt 8 all open within 2 minutes of one another. When I get my Air 2 in June it'll be interesting ... I'm not expecting to see a giant leap. Not that soon.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
Yeah we all know that 1gb ram is enougj and the problem is in ios and not optimized etc etc etc etc and apple will fix it soon etc etc...

I dont care what is the problem with Air, but i dont see same issues with air2. And im pretty sure getting "low memory warnings" was related to 1gb ram. Not getting that anymore with Air2...

I've never had any low memory warnings with my air 1. I've had it for 9 months. Maybe I'm not a power user, but the 1 GB of ram is more than enough for me.

g.t. rags

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2010
Long Island
microcenter had a sale on all iPads it seems... picked up a 16gb air2 today for 424 out the door.... best buy price matched. was debating on the 32gb air but decided to just go for the newest tech.... besides, my phone has 128gb of storage so i could always airdrop if need be

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.