I've been a PC user my whole life. Now, I'd like to buy an iMac, my first one that is. I was aiming at either the 20-inch or 24. Upgrade either one to 2GB Ram, with the better video card...Anyways, I had made up my mind that I'd go and buy it very soon, like around Easter. But now I've read a lot of articles and rumors that there might be a completely new design of the iMac being release. And there's also Leopard...so I guess what I'm asking is if it would be better for me to just wait a while or go ahead and buy one right now. What do you guys think?