Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Help a Brit...

BBC B 32k

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
London
Can any of you wonderful Americans let us Brits know who the Premier League Soccer star is that was named today in one of your gossip magazines? Or which magazine ran the story?

Thanks.

DeltaMac

macrumors G4
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Of course, you know there is an injunction preventing showing those names (who everyone here can see) to anyone in U.K.
I will honor that injunction, but maybe someone else with different standards will provide you with those names.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
So, the name aside, what is this whole thing about? Perhaps mentioning something about that would be of some help?

DeltaMac

macrumors G4
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
There are 3 players, and a team manager, all in the English Premier League, that are (independently) apparently involved in sex scandals.
Those involved have secured an injunction that prohibits the public release of the identities of those involved, at least in the U.K.
Do I have that part correct?

Last edited:

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Was it that scandal involving the three Thailand prostitutes from last year? Or is this a new scandal? American tabloids care more about celebrities and whether or not Hillary Clinton has Alzheimers, evident of the tabloid I saw the other day at the checkout counter at the grocers.

mac666er

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2008
San Francisco, CA
I'm not American but I'm always in good disposition to helping Brits:

Robbie Keane
Alan Pardew
Garett Barry
Joe Hart

The story is from the fine periodical the National Inquirer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.