Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today announced the Apple Watch Series 7, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad, and iPad mini, all of which now have brand new corresponding accessories live on Apple.com. All of the accessories are available to order today.

Apple Watch

Starting with new Apple Watch bands, you'll find seven new Solo Loop colors: English Lavender, Chalk Pink, Marigold, Clover, Dark Cherry, Abyss Blue, and Starlight. These cost $49.00.

solo-loops-fall-2021.jpg

New Braided Solo Loop colors include: Maize, (PRODUCT)Red, Dark Cherry, English Lavender, and Abyss Blue. These cost $99.00.

braided-solo-loops-fall-2021.jpg

Regular Sport Band options now include: Clover, Marigold, Dark Cherry, English Lavender, Abyss Blue, (PRODUCT)Red, Starlight, and Midnight. These cost $49.00.

sport-bands-fall-2021.jpg

Sport Loop options expand to include: Maize/White, Pink Pomelo/Tan, Abyss Blue/Moss Green, Dark Cherry/Forest Green, (PRODUCT)Red, and Tornado/Gray. These cost $49.00.

sport-loop-fall-2021.jpg

New Nike Sport Band colors are: Olive Gray/Cargo Khaki, Magic Ember/Crimson Bliss, and Midnight Navy/Mystic Navy. These cost $49.00.

nike-sport-band-fall-2021.jpg

There are also now Nike Sport Loop bands in three designs: Cargo Khaki, Summit White, and Black. These cost $49.00.

nike-sport-loop-fall-2021.jpg

For the higher-end options, Leather Link now comes in: Golden Brown, Dark Cherry, Sequoia, and Midnight. These cost $99.00.

leather-loops-fall-2021.jpg

Modern Buckle now comes in: Wisteria, Chalk, and Midnight. These cost $149.00.

modern-band-fall-2021.jpg

iPhone

You can expect the typical lineup of Silicone and Leather Cases for the new iPhones as well. Starting with the iPhone 13, Silicone Cases come in: Marigold, Clover, Chalk Pink, Abyss Blue, Pink Pomelo, Midnight, Blue Jay, and (PRODUCT)Red. These cost $49.00.

iphone-13-fall-2021-cases.jpg

There are slightly fewer Leather Case options for iPhone 13: Dark Cherry, Golden Brown, Sequoia Green, Midnight, and Wisteria. These cost $59.00.

iphone-13-leather-cases-fall-2021.jpg

For the iPhone 13 mini, you'll find Silicone Cases and Leather Cases in the exact same color options and at the same prices as the iPhone 13.

Moving to the iPhone 13 Pro, again you'll find the same color options for Silicone Cases and Leather Cases. Similarly, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has the same colors in Silicone Cases and Leather Cases.

There are new Leather Wallets with MagSafe, including: Golden Brown, Dark Cherry, Sequoia Green, Midnight, and Wisteria. These cost $59.00.

leather-wallet-fall-2021.jpg

You'll also find a Clear Case for every new iPhone 13 model, all priced at $49.00.

iPad

The Smart Cover for the 9th generation iPad only comes in one new color: English Lavender.

ipad-covers-fall-2021.jpg

The Smart Folio for iPad mini has one more option: English Lavender and Dark Cherry.

AirTag

Lastly, Apple refreshed the AirTag Leather Key Ring with some of the new colors seen on the iPhone 13 line. These include: Wisteria, Golden Brown, and Midnight.

airtags-leather-fall-2021.jpg

We've got plenty more coverage of today's "California Streaming" event, including dedicated posts on the new Apple Watch Series 7, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad, and iPad mini.

Article Link: Here Are All the New Bands and Cases Apple Just Released for Apple Watch Series 7, iPhone 13, and iPad

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
I'm still amazed on the pricing of all these things. I'd def buy the identical Chinese knockoffs if I felt any of this was attractive enough to purchased. especially watch bands... imagine paying $100 for a nylon band? lol

Metrosey

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2019
The problem with the iPhone leather cases is that the colour is a coating, not a dyed leather. I’ve had the Baltic Blue on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and about 80 percent of the blue colour has gone now.

This wasn’t the case though in the past.

Edit - Pun not intended but it made me laugh after checking my comment for spelling errors

Reactions: kcwookie and cjgrif

Regbial

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2010
THANK YOU... although I'm a bit iffy about the bicolor design, I much prefer the Tornado/Gray over the Charcoal with the odd, out of place (imo) blue accents...

tonie walker

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2020
worldwide
…i never learned with this braided loop they only lasted a month used after becoming unusable due to loosening…such an expensive piece, oh well

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
I just noticed that the modern buckle band only comes in 41mm sizes....which means that you can't pair this type of band with the larger-sized Apple Watches, like 44mm or the 45 mm S7!!

Am I wrong?

mzubb

macrumors member
May 20, 2010
…i never learned with this braided loop they only lasted a month used after becoming unusable due to loosening…such an expensive piece, oh well
My Braided Solo Loop lasted 10 months until it became too loose. I really liked the band for those 10 months and I'd actually pay $99 for another one. But they discontinued the color. I'm going back to knock-off sport loops.

Paradoxally

macrumors 68000
Feb 4, 2011
The problem with the iPhone leather cases is that the colour is a coating, not a dyed leather. I’ve had the Baltic Blue on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and about 80 percent of the blue colour has gone now.

This wasn’t the case though in the past.

Edit - Pun not intended but it made me laugh after checking my comment for spelling errors

You can get some rubbing alcohol and remove all that blue. Then it will look new again, albeit quite darker.

I had to do this because my Baltic Blue case was like you said, in a horrible state.

Metrosey

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2019
You can get some rubbing alcohol and remove all that blue. Then it will look new again, albeit quite darker.

I had to do this because my Baltic Blue case was like you said, in a horrible state.
I think I’ll do that, thanks for the idea

zanoii

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2008
Sweden
I'm still amazed on the pricing of all these things. I'd def buy the identical Chinese knockoffs if I felt any of this was attractive enough to purchased. especially watch bands... imagine paying $100 for a nylon band? lol
I agree the prices are ridiculous, but having tried both the original and the knockoff, the apple sport loop lasts at least 5x longer than a knockoff. Same goes for the sport bands where the ebay/aliexpress/wish knockoff bands' holes expand so the watch simply won't stay on your wrist.

Reactions: fantombilder

mel823

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2012
NYC
My Braided Solo Loop lasted 10 months until it became too loose. I really liked the band for those 10 months and I'd actually pay $99 for another one. But they discontinued the color. I'm going back to knock-off sport loops.
Really? Was thinking about buying the Dark Cherry braided loop, would have been my first one, but for $99 I guess I will pick up Leather Link instead and buy the regular solo loop or sport band.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.