Here's a way to put newsstand in a folder!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iBreatheApple, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

While surfing the net, I found out that apparently every iOS 5 device has a glitch that enables you to hide newsstand. You need 2 apps that are not already in folders, and newsstand. Drag one of the apps on to the other to create a folder, then tap and hold newsstand and it will automatically appear in the folder.

Sometimes it doesn't work on the first try so you may need to try more than once.

This glitch does come with some cons, though. If you try and click newsstand while it's in a folder it crashed the springboard. If you don't use it though, this is not a problem.

Have fun. :)

2. ineedanewwallet macrumors newbie

Holy hell, this actually works! It does crash if you try and open it though, small price to pay.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

4. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

5. BAZ1307 macrumors member

Well I didn't know about this until this thread, so I must say thanks to the O.P! :)

I do think it's a cool 'glitch', however, even though I don't use Newsstand, I like to keep the first page of my iPhone the same way it comes. I don't know why, maybe it's because I like my iPhone to look exactly like it does in official pictures. >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.