Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

t0rqx

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2021
you should be...i wouldnt be surprised if apple because of the environment will sell our iphone without the box
Plot twist: Sell you the box but not the iPhone. That would drastically skyrocket the environment friendly goals they have AND most importantly the profits would be Ultra Insane! Imagine only profits but kot the cost of labor, patents, energy, servers, shipping, R&D etc...

• Wow
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

RammyXX

Suspended
Nov 30, 2012
Who cares about that!? What counts is what's inside the box! Fortunately I created a render of that. Don't forget to mention my handle if you use it.

iphone15.jpg

JapanApple

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2022
Japan
I remember him looking around AliExpress webpage and I used to see all the wrappings in the inserts how Apple uses. You can buy every type of wrapping that goes around the phone index card that’s inside box etc.

Greenmeenie

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2013
Must be a slow news day to resort to speculating about what the BOX of the next iPhone Pro will look like. 😂 But ok, I’ll bite. I know the iphone pros tend to be less flashy & more subdued color wise…but that render looks a tad too dark & subdued to me.

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.