Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndiG

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2008
Germany
Innovate or die Apple!! An origami box for the 15pro would have been a nice idea.

"Beneath a green t-shirt, he discovered a flat, origami-wrapped package, recycled Japanese paper.
The paper tore when he picked it up; a bright nine-pointed star fell – to stick upright in a crack in the parquet."
Neuromancer, Gibson

jicon

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2004
Toronto, ON
Suggest they use bags next. Impossible to count quickly, difficult to stack, but if anything can convince eastern Canada that bagged milk is a horrible idea needing improvement, I'm all for Apple taking that step.

Saturn007

macrumors 68000
Jul 18, 2010
you should be...i wouldnt be surprised if apple because of the environment will sell our iphone without the box

Box would be extra for $19.

Who cares about that!? What counts is what's inside the box! Fortunately I created a render of that. Don't forget to mention my handle if you use it.

View attachment 2252017

Plastics! Thought Apple cared about the environment! 😃

Dang! I was hoping for a black iPhone Box 🥴

View attachment 2252049

Now, that would be innovative, especially the glow-in-the-dark version!

LightProtector

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2023
Well i guess I'll just have to buy it now since it comes in a box.

edit: hold up.... so someone basically took a 14 pro max and photoshopped it to change the wallpaper, reduce the bezels, and the tint of the apple/iphone?

is that all it takes to get an article written on here?
That’s kinda what the iPhone 15 Pro Max (or Ultra) is 😅

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

bice

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2015
This is just Apple weeding out some leaks.
Everyone will be blown away with the new packaging - a sustainable coconut is cultivated to grow around every new iphone, for perfect protection against transport damages.
Can't innovate anymore, my äss...

• Haha
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎
A simple iPhone comparison what’s coming!

1693370441469.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.