Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

collin_

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2018
Just make sure that you put up the big "14.5 is out now!" post on the main page one or two hours before it's actually released again. Those two hours of people saying where they live and that it hasn't been released there yet always make my day. /s
I too am really glad that we get ~100 such posts each time an update is released. Super informative, interesting and makes for great conversation! Your voice matters, people! ❤️

Reactions: beach bum and max2

mi7chy

macrumors G4
Oct 24, 2014
So, what's the home screen changes they were touting? Freedom to place icons anywhere on the home screen for accessibility like towards the bottom vs the top?

one more

macrumors 601
Aug 6, 2015
Earth
Reactions: mi7chy

Truckondo

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2009
Excited to not have to type in my passcode 45 times at the grocery store anymore to check my grocery list! Only took a year.
Last week I took my wife’s text and wrote down the Costco list because of that. Too bad this doesn’t work on the Series 2 Watch.

Stephen.R

Suspended
Nov 2, 2018
Thailand
I know they say reporting quality has gone down these days but Jesus this is pretty low.

Who knew you could make an “article” out of.. converting a time and date to different time zones.

I guess I’m being too harsh. The entire concept of time zones is quite new, 345+ years is clearly not enough time for people to learn the basic concepts of Timezones and offsets.

Reactions: jeblis and Morod

Shreducator

Cancelled
Oct 17, 2020
I’m very interested in the Apple TV color calibration. I definitely want to see what I’ve been missing out on by not have in my TV calibrated.

Reactions: sk2sep2304

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I know they say reporting quality has gone down these days but Jesus this is pretty low.

Who knew you could make an “article” out of.. converting a time and date to different time zones.

I guess I’m being too harsh. The entire concept of time zones is quite new, 345+ years is clearly not enough time for people to learn the basic concepts of Timezones and offsets.
Find something meaningful to complain about. There is nothing wrong with the article.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.