hi everyone

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Hungry&Foolish, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Hungry&Foolish Suspended

How do you delete an Account.
    Say mine.
    Thanks.

2. DeltaMac macrumors G3

DeltaMac

Assuming you mean a forum account, there's good info here -

3. Hungry&Foolish thread starter Suspended

I have read that before, No way in Macrumors to completely get rid of a person.
    Thanks though.

4. DeltaMac macrumors G3

DeltaMac

You would need to contact the forums admin about that, but inactivating an account doesn't remove all old posts, as likely most are in threads, and removal would affect the contents of a thread, perhaps making them hopelessly confusing by the loss of continuity in a thread. Why would you want to cause that? :D
    And, because you have posted to other threads, I suppose there is no way to actually remove all trace of "you", if that's what you want.
    (There's occasional posts here, when users want to change their account name, and the old posts with the old name continue to exist.)
    Of course, if you don't come back, then you are, in effect, gone forever.

Anyway, the most effective way to find out what you can do, if anything, is to contact the forum powers here.

(just curious) I scanned through a bunch of your older posts, etc, and don't see anything outrageous! What do you think happened? :D

5. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

6. Teon macrumors regular

Teon

hes account deleted already, -1 member :(
    maybe he decided to remove all of the data due to the fact that "supposedly" was stolen database of this forum?