Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

.JahJahwarrior.

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2007
Excuse me sir, but I believe your luck was sent to me, and mine to you. If you would be willing to exchange luck, please PM for my address.

See, I am a very straight male, and in the past two weeks, two guys have emailed me, complimenting me on my photo, telling me I am "very cute" and "beautiful." I have NEVER had a girl email me to tell me she thought I was anything except rude. Hence, I think perhaps you got my luck with the ladies, and if so, I want it back!

(but hey, have fun with the girl!)

Aug 6, 2007

Don't tell that to ghall...:eek::p

So young, yet so sharp. You show promise.

---

As far as first dates go; my very first ever 'date' was spent sitting against a wall near the end of her street, talking. We had planned to go somewhere, but we got to the corner and just sat down, having decided talking was the way to go.

Getting to know each other is vital.

---

two guys have emailed me, complimenting me on my photo

You should still be flattered.

maestro55

macrumors 68030
Nov 13, 2005
Goat Farm in Meridian, TX
First off I also hate the whole "I like so and so" kind of thing. You can't determine you "like" someone by just seeing them. It is possible she found you to be attractive and that is a great start. I am very analytical so I have a bad habit myself of wondering about chicks motives when they approach me. If I were you though I would get out of that habit quick as chicks don't care for guys with low self esteem. Good luck with this girl and perhaps things will play out the way you want them to, if they don't you move on. I can't tell you how many chicks I have given my number to who never called me or who appeared interested at first and then quickly discovered I wasn't the average jock and decided to move on.

Whatever happens, life goes one.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island

Don't tell that to ghall...:eek::p

Did someone call me? :D

@OP: Dude, if you like the girl, then you have nothing to loose by going out with her. If things don't work out then move on, but I have a feeling things will work out well if she has expressed interest in you. In my experience, girls are much more perceptive than guys, that's how I ended up in my current, and first serious, relationship. The hard part is done, now you just need to say "yes".

PS: Whoduh' thunk it. Now I'm the one giving advice. :p

MonksMac

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2005
DFW
Did someone call me? :D

@OP: Dude, if you like the girl, then you have nothing to loose by going out with her. If things don't work out then move on, but I have a feeling things will work out well if she has expressed interest in you. In my experience, girls are much more perceptive than guys, that's how I ended up in my current, and first serious, relationship. The hard part is done, now you just need to say "yes".

PS: Whoduh' thunk it. Now I'm the one giving advice. :p
If anyone would have advice it would be ghall! Lol!:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.