Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Are there actually people using Home? I used the closed beta for about 30 minutes and deleted it. I like Mii's more than the fugly emotionless avatars Home is using. And W-T-F is up with having to WAIT IN LINE to play a game? Are you ****ing kidding? Where the hell is Phil at? He needs to fix this crap... oh yeah at Atari, turning **** around.

Okay, I feel better.

Sounds like home took a sh** on your cat.

Bless

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
Off topic as usual, but I thought this was funny. Where's the reflection's shadow... :eek:
helghasthome.jpg

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
HOME is everything I expected it to be....

Home! is both a micro-transaction feeding festival for Sony & an exercise in software with delusions of grandeur, that beneath its shiny long-loading skin - is a hollow and ultimately fruitless exercise in tedium.

Others may find it enjoyable, but for me its a case of meh!

Taustin Powers

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
I spent about 20 minutes in HOME and I just didn't see the point. Surely not my idea of socializing...or fun.

Maybe once they implement game launching from within home, it could be kind of cool. As in, a bunch of friend hang out in my virtual apartment, and we chat and start games from there...when quitting a game, we're back in the apartment to continue chatting and launch the next game...something like that. I dunno.

count chocula

macrumors 6502a
I spent about 20 minutes in HOME and I just didn't see the point. Surely not my idea of socializing...or fun.

Maybe once they implement game launching from within home, it could be kind of cool. As in, a bunch of friend hang out in my virtual apartment, and we chat and start games from there...when quitting a game, we're back in the apartment to continue chatting and launch the next game...something like that. I dunno.

I haven't used home yet but I hope they do this well. It's the only thing about home that appeals to me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.