OS Neutral How about VR Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by maketheone, Jul 25, 2016.

1. maketheone Suspended

maketheone

Pokemon Go is so popular recently. Are you playing this game also?
    Suddenly I thount that how about wearing a VR headset to play Pokemon Go? So that I can see the 3D adorable Pokemon and experience impressively. I thought I was the first one to have this idea, but unfortunately great minds have conducted this VR Pokemon Go already! Look at the following picture downloaded from the web. Haha, anyway, I think it is great. How do you think? So why not go and get a VR headset?
    [​IMG]

2. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

e-mail Nintendo - maybe they'll make an NX VR version... ;)

3. Pakaku macrumors 68000

Pakaku

What would VR even fundamentally add to a game like Pokemon?

4. GSApple macrumors newbie

GO players please dont play it whilst driving.

Wife was hit at 80kph by a guy in a car, someone at the crash site suggested they saw pokemon go on his phone, but he told police he was texting. Given the logistics, I find texting very hard to believe (nobody stays looking down for 200m while texting).

Due to the driver being uninsured we had to claim through a loop hole in our policy which saw us lose 25% and we had just put $1k upgrading the cars suspension and tyres. All up losing $2k as the car was written off.

I dont know what to believe. But either way txting or pokemon its a really thoughtless thing to do. I think it should be given a steeper criminal conviction as all he will get is a loss of licence for a few months worst case (he may just get a fine). I think he should be doing time due to the loss financially and physical damage to my wife. Not to mention the potential he could easily have caused more physical harm.

Just thought Id give a warning.

5. saturnotaku macrumors 68000

Pokemon Go is dumb. VR is dumb.

6. MacGamver macrumors regular

MacGamver

What did you add of value to this discussion?

7. maketheone thread starter Suspended

maketheone

Thanks for your kind reminding! Life is holy. Best wishes to yor wife.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 10, 2016 ---
    Haha~ that sounds great!;););)
    --- Post Merged, Aug 10, 2016 ---
    As I know nowaways VR doesn't contain game APP...but it absolutely will in the future! Believe today's adavnced technology.:):)