Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

northy124

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2007
^^^^Wrong the Picture and Audio go out of sync. Picture get half of the top taken off it's crap. I was using HD Videos BTW.

nickd06

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2005
they have since updated the program so you don't have those issues...I have tagged many .mov files, all working perfectly (after the update, before I had the same issues)

hagar

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2008
Send a request for a rating option to the developer and any other suggestions for improvements.

I guess this issue has been solved: in the version I use (VideoDrive version 1.4.1) the IMDB rating is used to tag the videos. They also added drag and drop support: drag the videos to the application icon and they're automatically processed. When done, it presents you with the results. You can accept, reject or edit the metadata results and save them.

If you disable the option to verify the found results, the whole process happens without user intervention. At the end you get an overview of what has been added: I would prefer an option where you don't see this overview, but you just get the Growl notification (which is also supported by the way) to know if the import has finished.:D

http://www.aroona.net

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.