How do I protect iPhone screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Anonomous, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Anonomous macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 4, I was using it with the invisibleshield for quite a while, but my invisibleshield is ruined so I took it off.
    I have a few invisible scratches on my iPhone already, my question: how do I protect the iPhone screen without a screen protector? My bumper scratched the sides of my iPhone, so what else?

2. trekkie604 macrumors 65816

trekkie604

Get a better screen protector. Invisiblesheilds suck. Go for an SGP Ultra Crystal protector or Powersupport Crystal protector.

3. Ann P macrumors 68020

Invest in a better screen protector, replace the bumper with a case. A good screen protector imo is the Powersupport brand sold at the Apple store. For a case, there are many durable ones out there, you just have to do your research. :)

4. Anonomous thread starter macrumors newbie

Well based on my previous experienced with screen protectors, I was kinda wondering If there was a way without a screen protector?

5. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Not much, unfortunately, a screen protector is all you can do as far as screen protection goes. That or a really thick case that heightens the screen from the ground/surface.

6. Ann P macrumors 68020

7. Anonomous thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow, you really are the thread killer, I think you just solved my problem. Thanks.

8. fujitsu macrumors member

You should definitely want to go with cases or if you do not like to add bulk on your iPhone, suggest you check screen protectors.

We have invisibleSHIELD installed, btw.