Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anonomous

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2009
I have an iPhone 4, I was using it with the invisibleshield for quite a while, but my invisibleshield is ruined so I took it off.
I have a few invisible scratches on my iPhone already, my question: how do I protect the iPhone screen without a screen protector? My bumper scratched the sides of my iPhone, so what else?

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
Invest in a better screen protector, replace the bumper with a case. A good screen protector imo is the Powersupport brand sold at the Apple store. For a case, there are many durable ones out there, you just have to do your research. :)

Anonomous

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2009
Well based on my previous experienced with screen protectors, I was kinda wondering If there was a way without a screen protector?

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Well based on my previous experienced with screen protectors, I was kinda wondering If there was a way without a screen protector?

Not much, unfortunately, a screen protector is all you can do as far as screen protection goes. That or a really thick case that heightens the screen from the ground/surface.

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
A leather case, something like this perhaps?

Alu-leather+case+iphone+4.jpg

fujitsu

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2010
You should definitely want to go with cases or if you do not like to add bulk on your iPhone, suggest you check screen protectors.

We have invisibleSHIELD installed, btw.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.