How do you even pre-order an iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Nevzorus, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Nevzorus macrumors 6502

Hi! I bought an iPhone 4 last year in March 8 in a normal store, all the iPhones there were available the normal way and the iPhone got me addicted to Apple. (Seriously, Applenews and Apple is my DRUG) I want to buy an iPad ''3'' now but i don't know HOW to pre-order or how this thing works. I live in Sweden and would want to know how it all works. When will the other countrys have a chance to pre-order? If i DON'T pre-order at all, what will happen? How long would i have to wait? I live in a small town with only 83 000 people and i don't think it should be a problem finding the new iPad. When can we pre-order or when will we get our iPads? Who will bring the iPad to me? :eek:

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Um, really?

You go to your online Apple store, place your order, and then whoever your normal delivery service is will deliver it.

Your online Apple store is at http://store.apple.com/se.

I do not know when pre-sales will be available there, or if there will even be a "pre" sale. You'll want to check with Apple on that.

3. lincolnmayer macrumors member

@creator of thread

As the guy above me simply said you can preorder through his detailed instructions. I've been having extreme lag times however so it might be better to purchase it directly in the store when it does come out

either way.. i'm STOKED for the ipad3!