Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ergdegdeg

Moderator emeritus
Oct 13, 2007
You mean the Dock on the left side?

Apple icon in the menu bar > Dock > Position on Left

MiKePiFF

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2008
Why was the touch screen a Joke, there are many mods to get a touch screen on any macbook or Laptop for that matter.

Hes saying it was a joke because that obviously was not a touchscreen macbook. Anybody whos ever used Expose before knows that trick.

mainomega

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2007
That video made me sad he owned a mac. He should have paid attention to the "I'm a PC" ads and bought anything else

Benjic

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2007
Madison, WI
That video made me sad he owned a mac. He should have paid attention to the "I'm a PC" ads and bought anything else

Yes, I too, am disheartened that a person I don't like purchased a product I do like.

Celebrities need to check with me before making a purchase, to make sure I approve of their decision.

sehnsucht77

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2008
how do you get your MBP to be retarded like Soulja boy? :confused: i think you'd have to take out its innards and replace all working components with rotten cheese that can make up a stupid dance and market it as "legit" music:p

Dan73

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2009
ugh I hate him.

As for the touch screen part you can see him using the trackpad at the beginning.

But with enough money if you wanted a touch screen MBP, you could get one.

What in my opinion would be cooler is a program that uses the iSight camera to use gesture based commands. Maybe there is already something like this already, I wouldn't know I've had my MBP only a few weeks.

TheYoungHustla

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2009
OK, that was my video that the originator of this post made. This thread was not made to ask "Who Hates Soulja Boy" or "Who should be able to buy a Mac", it was how he could get his Mac product like Soulja Boy's in the video. Answer the man's question or keep it moving. If he's interested in the customized looks of things, he should contact me via email(At the ending of the video), rather than asking people here on MacRumors who will post irrelevant opinions on people that they've never met in their life, or won't in their lifetime.

SpeedFleX

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2009
Interwebz
The Dock is changeable under settings you can place it to the left right bottom and so on...

In order to chage your wallpaper you have to two finger click your desktop and there you can change your wallpaper to a wallpaper you want.. That's PIMP!!

next to the login screen which is really hard is you install the following app:

http://www.loginox.branox.com/

or do it per terminal

* cd /System/Library/CoreServices
* sudo mv DefaultDesktop.jpg DefaultDesktop_org.jpg
* sudo cp /path/of/Name.jpg DefaultDesktop.jpg

changing the login screen might mess some things up be of caution

The Touchscreen you can get at http://www.trolltouch.com/

also very risky to do it yourself

raremage

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
Orlando, Florida
OK, that was my video that the originator of this post made. This thread was not made to ask "Who Hates Soulja Boy" or "Who should be able to buy a Mac", it was how he could get his Mac product like Soulja Boy's in the video. Answer the man's question or keep it moving. If he's interested in the customized looks of things, he should contact me via email(At the ending of the video), rather than asking people here on MacRumors who will post irrelevant opinions on people that they've never met in their life, or won't in their lifetime.

It's a tough life on the Interwebs. From the sound of it, this must be your first experience on a forum. A couple of tips:

1. Not everyone will like you
2. Not everyone will like what you post
3. Some may post things you don't care for
4. Get over it​

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
hoe doesn't rhyme with hoe.

what does meeting someone have to do with liking them?
i doubt he'd act any different in person.
what a person does and how a person acts represents them,
what else is there?

theJamie

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2009
I made a comment on the video about how you could see he was using expose and he deleted it. Apparently the man doesn't like haters.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.