How good would it have been to have a “Midnight Green” theme option? :)

Ralfi

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
😏

To coincide with the release of the iPhone 11 in its new Midnight Green colour, I think it’d be cool if MacRumors added that same colour as a theme, & then in a year from now, if another new colour comes about for the iPhone 12, that also becomes a theme option.

Reactions: chown33 and Huntn

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
😏

To coincide with the release of the iPhone 11 in its new Midnight Green colour, I think it’d be cool if MacRumors added that same colour as a theme, & then in a year from now, if another new colour comes about for the iPhone 12, that also becomes a theme option.
I vote for forum themes selectable by site members other than dark and light, if that is an available option. :)

TheSkywalker77

Contributor
Sep 9, 2017
Wile this would be cool, it seems a lot like a gimmick or a "cute" feature people would turn on for about a day and switch back to dark or light mode. :p

redheeler

macrumors 604
Oct 17, 2014
Why Midnight Green? I’m still not sure why Apple chose that color over Midnight Blue.

But while we’re discussing iPhone-inspired forum themes, I might as well suggest a Rose Gold variation of the light theme. Better late than never. ;)