Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chaos86

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
When you connect to a PC on your network,
leopardbsod.png

the picture is of a clunky old CRT monitor showing the blue screen of death.

I'm glad someone at apple still has a sense of humor.

koobcamuk

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2006
When you connect to a PC on your network,
leopardbsod.png

the picture is of a clunky old CRT monitor showing the blue screen of death.

I'm glad someone at apple still has a sense of humor.

It also shows my girlfriend's iMac like this - so it's not that funny... :eek:

Mackilroy

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2006
I remember seeing this months ago when Leopard was still undergoing testing. Funny stuff.

mac 2005

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2005
Chicago
If someone posts another thread pointing this out I am going to shoot myself in the head. :rolleyes:

If someone posts another comment pointing out that this topic has been addressed in another post, I'm going to ask: Who cares? It's new to me, and I laughed at the post.

Not everyone here sees every single post, so I'm sure there's minimal harm in a topic being duplicated. It seems to me is the real waste of time and space isn't the duplication of the topic but the onslaught of people saying nothing other than I saw this post somewhere else. :rolleyes:

GavinTing

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2007
Singapore!
If someone posts another comment pointing out that this topic has been addressed in another post, I'm going to ask: Who cares? It's new to me, and I laughed at the post.

Not everyone here sees every single post, so I'm sure there's minimal harm in a topic being duplicated. It seems to me is the real waste of time and space isn't the duplication of the topic but the onslaught of people saying nothing other than I saw this post somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Same here. :D:D:D

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Speak for yourself.

It hasn't been brought up a few times. More like a dozen or more. Use the search feature please!

Indeed i knew as soon as i saw the thread title what was going to be inside. Just like the omg my screen is messed up crtl+opt+cmd+8 trick.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I lolled a little when I saw this first hand. I was sorting out icons for my HDDs and found it by accident. Good work Apple :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.