Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
Not a "true" pre order, IMHO, at Target. They are letting you "reserve" an iPhone but your name is not attached to it. According to the mobile rep, they will receive their stock based on these numbers. They will email you when they come in (perhaps not even on launch day) and then you can call them before heading over to pick it up.

On the target "pre order" form it states:
*Our available inventory is likely to be claimed quickly. We encourage you to call as soon as your receive your email notification to schedule an appointment to pick up your new phone."

yes...and I received my notification today. And made an appointment to pick up my phone tomorrow morning.

So, correct not a pre-order, but the next best thing for the iPhone 5s

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
will when i get home...

here you go.....

Apple iPhone 5S 16GB  Space Gray is now available at Target Mobile.jpg

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
yes...and I received my notification today. And made an appointment to pick up my phone tomorrow morning.

So, correct not a pre-order, but the next best thing for the iPhone 5s

Yes, that was a nice deal for you :) Have fun with your new iPhone #

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
I swear I posted here earlier, but I don't see it now. Anyway, I put in a pre-order at Target also. Silver 16GB. I'm thinking I should have ordered a black instead since the rumors indicate there is plenty of those available. We'll see. No confirmation email yet...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.