Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How is Beta 5 running for you so far?

• Very smooth! Running like a charm!

Votes: 106 56.7%
  • Its OK a little trouble here and there.

Votes: 71 38.0%
  • Unstable.

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters

Gogurt48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
It's a matter of opinion. Not fact. Some love iOS 7 (Me, included) some hate it. Can't please everyone.

Personally, I love it, though there are some things I would change. I would definitely tone down the colors of the stock icons, and in fact, redesign at least half of them.

Still, with the transparency effects, we're able to influence the color of the UI by our selection of wallpaper, which is nice.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
It's a matter of opinion. Not fact. Some love iOS 7 (Me, included) some hate it. Can't please everyone.

If Apple left the UI alone - there would be hundreds of threads about how Apple can't design, innovate anymore. :rolleyes:

Absolutely right. Simply stating my opinion. I'm not liking the borderless buttons like "Send" and "Cancel" in email and iMessage and the calendar app is a mess.

But these discussions are for another thread... so please excuse me for the brief derail.

Jordan2611

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2013
Error 1140 my iphn5 simply will not sync????

ERROR 1140 ???
Im running ios 7 beta 5 and latest Mavericks DP....

Will not sync with usb or without....soon as ync starts i get the error 1140 'An Unknown Error Occurred'....

Can someone help please....reinstalled just iTunes 11.1 and still same....

Have to sync few new albums to my phone and still cant find a solution....please help???

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.