Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rickypace

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Thought it'd be a fun post to see how everyone is spending the next few hours before waking up in the dead of night to order their new iPhone! Unfortunately, my night will be rather uneventful as I study and maybe get some shuteye before the preorder frenzy begins!

countryside

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2016
I will be doing some studying then just sleep until the time comes. I then will wake up for at most 5 minutes and purchase the phone.

mtcowdog

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2010
Watching football, posting online frustrations w Apple. And then I will set an alarm and order an iPhone 7 and be content. At least I am honest. ;-)

ksujoel

macrumors demi-god
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Watching the US Open (Tennis), football, browsing the forums. Might catch up on some episodes of Shameless

Reactions: mtcowdog

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Just got home from work actually, after being asked 1000+ questions related to the iPhone, preorders, and iPhone preorders :) Now, gonna catch up on some football (even tho its for the devil...Waterboy reference :p) and also browse the WWE Network (love watching the older 80s, 90s, and early 2000s WWF and WCW rasslin) and probably start the third season of Orange is the New Black. Love that show.

I'm just now watching it. I know, I'm late. Finished season 1 and 2 over the last month. Now I gotta start on season 3. I'm always late to the good shows. Hell last year I finally watched Breaking Bad (that show rules too)

Reactions: Blueline29
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.