Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boomhower

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2011
I go one night shift tomorrow so after the game enjoying a few beers and looking to find a movie to watch.

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
I remember playing/calling it football about 20 years back... Now I call it soccer.. :) Be a Roman in Rome.. ha ha

i have been brought up outside america and we called it an football, it was so weird to get used to different terms, but id tell american football anit not a **** on what we called ruby. NO PADS, HELMETS.

Reactions: oops1975

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
i have been brought up outside america and we called it an football, it was so weird to get used to different terms, but id tell american football anit not a **** on what we called ruby. NO PADS, HELMETS.
I know.. we might go in tangent of the topic.. Soccer is cool.. I do watch all the championships... Tried to get tickets for last world cup.. will try again for next world cup.. but football takes the cake...
[doublepost=1473399449][/doublepost]Stay away from Jet black folks... :)

The.Glorious.Son

macrumors 68000
Sep 28, 2015
Chicago, IL
I am watching the Rio Paralympics. Kind of puts this whole waiting up to order a phone into perspective. But that said, I am excited to get this over with and go to bed.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Thought it'd be a fun post to see how everyone is spending the next few hours before waking up in the dead of night to order their new iPhone! Unfortunately, my night will be rather uneventful as I study and maybe get some shuteye before the preorder frenzy begins!

I just finished working with our offshore team and am wondering whether or not to hit Apple.com on my Macbook @ midnight, click buy and type in a new CC number manually or add it to my itunes account now

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
I just finished working with our offshore team and am wondering whether or not to hit Apple.com on my Macbook @ midnight, click buy and type in a new CC number manually or add it to my itunes account now

Add now if you can. Saves a step in the process.

Reactions: Gathomblipoob

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
I'm glad I managed to sleep, I'm still going back and forth between Jet Black and Black and normal vs Plus. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.